backround

Thursday, October 1, 2009

IOWA part 1 (Taron's camera)

This is the Eddy, the place we stayed most of the time while in Iowa.
I love this picture.....he looks so innocent, even though we all know he is not.
Out at Uncle Mikes house, he has the fun big boy toys.

The boys with Papa Terry, the number 1 reason we went to Iowa.

We of course had to visit the Science center while in Iowa too.



The Iowa State Capital with its famous gold dome, you can't miss it.

Braydon eating a most delicious watermelon brought by my Grandparents who made the drive all the way from Louisiana.

Daylon and his grandma on his 30th birthday.
Lilly and Ethan "can you say CHEEZZZ-Y"

Gracie and Braydon (cousins)

Scott, my little brother, got to meet his nephews for the first time and it didn't take long to be just like family.

My biological dad even drove up from Louisiana so see us. We had a great visit!


Two days before we left we went to the Iowa State fair parade and the most exciting thing was that Shawn Johnson and Mark (?) were the grand marshals. Every other vehicle was a John Deere tractor.

3 comments:

The Neffs said...

I see family resblents in the pictures! It looks like you had a lot of fun!!!

Kritta22 said...

What fun!!! I love your pictures!

Anonymous said...

Taron - I can't believe you did not post the picture of Miss Maidrite. - Mandi