backround

Saturday, October 3, 2009

IOWA part 2 (Daylon's Camera)

Can't go to the Mid West w/o having a turkey leg.
Camel and Ostrich races. That is a once a lifetime event for me.

Lilly, Braydon, Cub E. Bear, Gracie and Ethan at an Iowa Cubs game.

Braydon getting a ride in his "dream car" a Chrysler 300.

Braydon, Uncle Scott and Ethan at Adventure Land.

Ethan, Pop Scott, Uncle Scott and Braydon.

I don't remember what kind of car this is but it had a Bose stereo system in it and I do remember that it costs more than some houses.


The kids with my Grandparents who came all the way from Louisiana to see us.

Of course there was swimming.

These fish will do anything for food! A Koi pond at the Des Moines Zoo.


We couldn't Go to Iowa w/o fishing, however I think we did more sitting than catching this year.



Not very lucrative at all.

1 comment:

Kritta22 said...

Is this a joke? There's no pictures!