Mount Redoubt shortly after 8 p.m. Tuesday, March 31. 
Ok Ok for all of our family and friends out there that are concerned, we are fine. We are not living in lava nor are we dying of volcanic ash intake... We are perfectly fine for the most part. Braydon and Ethan's asthma is starting to become a little bit of a problem and I am sure mine will start to act up very soon as well. Our day to day lives haven't been affected at all, other than on Saturday night the Stake President made a decision to cancel church, due to ash fall. And to tell the truth I was kind of excited, I was ready to see some ash (that sounded wrong, didn't it). Sunday morning came and it was just kind of grey outside. Daylon's truck (since his vehicle isn't good enough to grace my cars presence in the garage) had very little on the hood.

So I had Daylon go outside, sweep it all into a little baggie(to mail to my cousins) and cover his truck.
So I had Daylon go outside, sweep it all into a little baggie(to mail to my cousins) and cover his truck.
All Sunday the snow got more and more grey. It still wasn't that bad over here. In matter of fact we even used the outdoor grill for dinner that night. Everywhere in Anchorage got a lot more of ash then it did on our street for some reason. So that is it. No big deal (at least for now) and if it were to become a big deal we have plenty of food storage and meds to function. So no worries.
Like I said "Very Grey"

1 comment:
We didn't get much either. Even though we are like two blocks from each other. I was surprised they canceled church for that and then I saw on the news what other parts of Anchorage and Eagle River got.
It sure is an adventure living up here!
Post a Comment