backround

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Little Ethan says it again


Ethan- Mom, can I have a kiss (him meaning a Hershey Chocolate Kiss)

Me- Not right now dinner is soon and you can have one after you eat

Ethan walks around for about 2 minutes and then comes back to me. With his lips puckered wanting a kiss. So, I lean down to give him one. He quickly leans away and says....

"nope, you can have one after dinner!"

__________________________________________________
I was at Enrichment the other night and Ethan was in the Nursery. We were playing Jeopardy for the Relief Society Birthday Party. Ethan comes running in through the side door and stops in the middle of the room. My good friend Krista (who was playing host to the game) stopped and said to him "and what are you doing in here?" And without missing a beat, Ethan, in the most sinister voice he could come up with replied "I escaped!" and then chuckled. which made the entire room full of women laugh.

Oh, but that isn't the end of it. About 20 minutes later there was a time of brief silence when we were waiting for someone to get up and speak. All of a sudden Ethan tears through the side door again, running as fast as little legs will take him and continues to run out the other door on the opposite side of the gym. Not 2 seconds later came one of the priesthood members (who were grateful enough to be watching the kids in the first place) chasing him with a puppet on each hand. And of course the room breaks out in hysteria.
It would by my kid.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ethan is so much fun. Both your kids are great!!!

Kritta22 said...

That was so funny!

I'm glad you blogged about it!

LOL