backround

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Sledding


We were invited this week to go sledding with some of Braydon's friends from school. It was a beautiful day and the sledding hill was wasn't one we haven't been to before. All was going well and the kids were having a blast. I decided to go down the hill with Ethan and it was great and fun then we decided to go down again together but from a higher spot with a jump and looked like a good idea. My friend Carrie went down first with her son Adam......well they hit the jump from the side and both ended up off their sled. Did that deture Ethan and I NO, so we sat down on our sled and started our decent. We hit the jump dead on we both flew off of the sled Ethan coming down first and then me with my legs smashing his face into the snow. Instantly he was bleeding from his nose and mouth. Everyone there quickly helped me with Ethan who had a bloody and scrapped nose. Me on the other hand was so concerned about Ethan I didn't realize that I could barely move. By that night I couldn't I had either bruised or broke my tail bone (the doctor hasn't called me yet to tell me weather it is broke or bruised). Ethan's nose is healing fine and he doesn't even notice it however I can barely move and sitting and standing up is excruciating pain.

No comments: