12 years ago
Saturday, November 28, 2009
School Days
The boys have once again started school. Ethan is returning to Kings Career Academy for his second year of preschool (he is really bummed that he isn't old enough for Kindergarten) and Braydon is returning to Rilke Schule German School of Arts and Sciences for his second grade year.
Seeing as how it is already way past the 1st quarter I will do some filling in. Ethan is doing very well he has even mastered writing his name, well as much as a 4 year old can master such. Braydon received all 1's and 2's on his report card (German grading) a 1=97-100% and a 2= 92-97%. He is also reading above grade level and has gotten over 25 sprachmeisters.
We are also hosting a German intern for 6 months. Her name is Kerstin and we enjoy her very much. I really enjoy that she drives to and from school every day so I only have to take Ethan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That is awesome that she drives to school! Congrats to B for his grades! keep it up Dude!
Post a Comment