Daylon has left for a deployment once again to Qatar, a very small country in the Persian Gulf. He is doing his regular job but is also doing ababs. He is flying with fuel to refuel planes. This, so far, has taken him to Iraq several times. He is fine but says it is hot and humid and his dorm room smells of mold and mildew. He left September 14th and should return home mid January. We are over halfway through now and other than being apart everything is well.

On to the good news we are expecting our 3rd baby! And FINALLY we are having a GIRL. We are all very excited. Braydon and Ethan can't wait to have a baby sister, I just love buying dresses and I can't wait for her to have Daylon wrapped around her little finger. She is due either February 28th or March 3rd, the doctors can't seem to make up their minds. Over lots and lots of e-mails her name is, unofficially, going to be Shyann Makenna Deeds (however, I am a woman and do have the right to change my mind).
On to the good news we are expecting our 3rd baby! And FINALLY we are having a GIRL. We are all very excited. Braydon and Ethan can't wait to have a baby sister, I just love buying dresses and I can't wait for her to have Daylon wrapped around her little finger. She is due either February 28th or March 3rd, the doctors can't seem to make up their minds. Over lots and lots of e-mails her name is, unofficially, going to be Shyann Makenna Deeds (however, I am a woman and do have the right to change my mind).

1 comment:
YAY for a girl!!! I heart the name Shyann!
That's scary about Daylon. Stay safe!
Post a Comment