So we were invited (the kids and I since Daylon had to work) to go roller skating yes I said roller not ice.....and yes they surprisingly still do have roller rinks around. We have previously taken the kids ice skating with little to no success it is usually a waste of time and money. I assumed that roller skating would be the same and well, I was so glad to be wrong. The kids had a blast. It took them each a minute to figure it all out but they did really good. Ethan did the splits a few times but soon realized that he could keep one foot still and slowly push with the other. Now when you picture this in your head you have to think that he is very small and has short legs.......this was hilarious! Braydon gave falling a few good tries and then took to it smoothly picking up some pace. They even did the limbo.....this was even more funny in fact it was down right laughing until your cheeks hurt funny. All in all everyone had a good time and now that I know of this so called "roller rink" we will sure to be back to visit many times (the fact that it is only 2 miles from our house makes it even better).
12 years ago

4 comments:
This is so cool! I loved how he used his left foot to skate. Smart kid!
He is cheating!!!!
But I love it!!!
I've always been scared to go to that roller skating place!
Cutest kid in the world, right there!
that is how you limbo when roller skating....you can't lean back or else you'd kill youself.
Post a Comment