Braydon is thankful for animals so you can have them for a pet and you can look at them. I like the paterns on some. Aspeshaly on a snake a buch of peple like the paters on a snake. Pets can be small and big and cudduly.
Dear Santa. I want a rc robot. I can chase my brother with it. Then he can chase me. I helpd clean the bathroom, are room, put close away, take out the trash and listind to my mom.
I will help people at ressece. I will tell the kids to stop pushing him down. If they won't stop, I will tell on them.
I wish I had 100 hermit crabs. I could watch them crawl in to a bigger shell. I would hold each one at a time. But first I would name them all.
A friend is someone who likes to play with me. Simon and I slide down the other side of the snowhill on our knees. I dig a hole at the bottom of the snowhill. Then we slide down the snowhill and we fall into the hole. We climb back up and do it again. And again.
Gorge Washington was the general during the Revolutionary War. George was the best because he worked really hard to be the first. He was really brave.
I think the Tooth Fairy lives in the north because her wings blend in with the snow. The wind blow her through the air. The Tooth Fairy trades dentist's teeth to get money.
My dream is that all kids should learn more. Kids should listen more and think more. Kids should be quiet.
Dear Santa. I want a rc robot. I can chase my brother with it. Then he can chase me. I helpd clean the bathroom, are room, put close away, take out the trash and listind to my mom.
I will help people at ressece. I will tell the kids to stop pushing him down. If they won't stop, I will tell on them.
I wish I had 100 hermit crabs. I could watch them crawl in to a bigger shell. I would hold each one at a time. But first I would name them all.
A friend is someone who likes to play with me. Simon and I slide down the other side of the snowhill on our knees. I dig a hole at the bottom of the snowhill. Then we slide down the snowhill and we fall into the hole. We climb back up and do it again. And again.
Gorge Washington was the general during the Revolutionary War. George was the best because he worked really hard to be the first. He was really brave.
I think the Tooth Fairy lives in the north because her wings blend in with the snow. The wind blow her through the air. The Tooth Fairy trades dentist's teeth to get money.
My dream is that all kids should learn more. Kids should listen more and think more. Kids should be quiet.

1 comment:
I love that kid!
He is so stinking smart for his own good!
Post a Comment