backround

Sunday, April 26, 2009

BYU Idaho Singers

We signed up about a month ago to host The BYU Collegiate singers. So last Thursday night the boys and I went to pick them up.......we had no idea that they would be so awesome. Braydon and Ethan fell in love with Brandon and Eric at once. I think that they too fell in love with Braydon and Ethan. On Friday(-Daylon) we went to the concert that was held at West High School and it was spectacular. However, Ethan only made it through about an hour and a half of it (he is only 4 and I can only expect so much of him). On Saturday evening their was a fireside in the Arctic Chapel and it was absolutely wonderful. After it was over we all said our goodbyes, Ethan was so attached he even cried. We enjoyed them so much, they were some very special guys and we hope to see them again someday.

6 comments:

Kritta22 said...

The guy with the red tie looks like Chandler on Friends.

Where are the dead fish posts?

Kritta22 said...

I'm glad you had a good time with them!

Party at the Deed's house, always!

Taron Anderton Deeds said...

Very funny Krista....I will work on the dead fish thing.

Suzanne said...

How nice of your family to take in strangers! How about family? We should come visit! :)

Brandon said...

Ok, so I definately want to come back to Alaska to spend another day with the Deeds'! I love you guys! It was fun reading about your adventurous lives! Great job on the blog Taren

Mary Monster Mary said...

I was sad they never called me back because I love it when we get to host those BYU people. We did in GA and it was so much fun. Glad you got a chance to. We didn't even make it to the concert. :(