backround

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Idaho Discovery Center

Seeing as how we have a year pass to the Imaginarium in Anchorage that allows us to visit over 300 other discovery centers in the states we might as well use it every where we travel this summer. We went to Turtle Bay in Redding and when we went to Boise we went to the Idaho Discovery Center. Now I used to go to it when I was a kid and now it is better than ever. Anchorage's Imaginarium and Redding's Turtle Bay can't even compare to The Discovery Center. My mom, Braydon and Ethan and I had lots of fun with all of the activities there. I wish we could have learned about each exhibit but we did have Ethan with us and he won't sit still for ten minutes. However, we enjoyed our time there and plan on going again before we go home from vacation.


Ethan watching how a machine can work more efficiently than a human.

A robotic arm writing Bradon's name in blocks.

Braydon could lift his own body weight.

Paging Doctor Goo, Paging Doctor Goo.

Ethan doing a little grocery shopping. At least he was purchasing healthy items.

Lying on a bed of nails.....Ethan was a little unsure about this. I even tried it and it felt really neat.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

are you still in ID
give me a call
823-9865

Teshua said...

Hey Taron looks like you are having fun on your vacation...when will you be in IF or SLC? We will be up in IF for the week before the 4th of july. Maybe if you are close by then we can get together.