backround

Monday, February 16, 2009

Ethan's 4th Birthday

Ethan is finally 4 years old and he is super proud of it too. Like Braydon, he also got to have his birthday party at the Imaginarium ( a science discovery center). Ethan chose the theme Creepy Crawlies or in other words bugs and spiders. Daylon was absolutely thrilled about this because if you know Daylon he just loves SPIDERS (pansy). Ethan invited his class at school, his Sunbeam class and some other friends, Braydon got to bring along a couple friends too so that he wouldn't be so bored by the bunch of 3, 4 and 5 year olds. All the kids started out running around and playing with all of the activities to do there; playing with bubbles, looking at snakes, flying airplane simulators, touching starfish....etc. When the party was ready to begin all of the kids went into the room and they learned about bugs. They got to touch Hissing Cockroaches and Stick bugs and got to check out a really cool Tarantula. Then it was cake time, which was short lived because playing was much more fun. All in all it was a successful party and the most important part was that Ethan had a great time.




One of Ethan's favorite birthday presents. He also got DS games, movies, a scripture case, etc...

2 comments:

Paul Bartschi Family said...

Cutest kid in the world!! Happy Birthday Ethan! He is sure growing up.

Carma

Kritta22 said...

Gosh I love that kid!!

I'm glad he picked the bugs one. I'm glad I didn't go. Snakes and I don't get along. YUCK!!

I love that Tanner too!

My fave picture is the one of Ethan eating the huge bite of cake! My kinda a boy!