This month we had the opportunity to go to the Anchorage Performing Arts Center for a kids day. Daylon was so not into it but I have to make sure that my kids have some culture. So during the -20 degree streak we were having I took it upon myself to drag my family out at 9 in the morning to have some fun. While were there the kids got to learn about everything from opera to hip-hop dancing and recycling with crafts to poem reading. The kids and I had fun and Daylon.....well he dealt with it (he even won 4 tickets to the Sea Life Center in Seward, so it wasn't a total loss for him).
12 years ago

2 comments:
that looks like a lot of fun- I am sad we missed it. I am a major tourist in my own city kinda gal and I'll have to mark it on my list of things to look for next year. FUN!
Did you know that the sea life center has free military days...I think it's the 15th of every month. Let us know when you go....we'll go with you!!
Post a Comment