backround

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Christmas


This Christmas was great! Even though I am the Scrooge of the family it was good because my mom was here. The kids could not wait for her to get here it was even harder because her flight was an hour and a half late. When she finally got here Braydon and Ethan attached to her hip and did not leave her side until the day she left. We did lots of things including going to an Aces hockey game on New Years Eve. It was great we all love her to death.

During the Christmas break Braydon Lost both of his front teeth so he got to sing the infamous song "All I Want For Christmas is My Two Front Teeth" surprisingly he doesn't have a lisp.

I also had book club over at my house this month. We discussed the Twilight Saga. I had a great time and I hopped that everyone else did too, the only thing was that Daylon had declared it was an intervention "ha ha ha" I didn't think that he was being that funny.
Making Christmas Cookies
He was so tired he didn't even make it to Christmas dinner

2 comments:

Kritta22 said...

I love the new picture at the top!

That picture of Ethan sleeping is soooooooo sweet!

That picture of your mom looks like she is holding a beer bottle! LOL i know better!

You didn't mention the marathon of Twilight movies you went to!

I had a great time at book club!

Teshua said...

Looks like you had fun over the holidays! I cant believe how big your boys are getting!