backround

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Alaska

We have been in Alaska for almost 4 years now and I know I complain about it all of the time. However the scenery and the wildlife does make up for some of it, nothing or nowhere can compare to Alaska.


The Inlet near Girdwood. (January 08) (It isn't completely dark in the winter we do see the sun)

(October 07)



A Mother Grizzly and her 2 cubs. (June 08)



A glacier, I don't remember which one (August 07)




Wittier, a town so small you couldn't pay me to live in it's so small but it is pretty. (August 07)




There is nothing more beautiful than the Kenai. (August 07)



Palmer, Alaska (The Valley) about 30 miles from where we live. (October 07)

This is our view from our living room and deck. (October 08)

2 comments:

Kritta22 said...

See it is prettier with snow!!

I think this town looks dumb without snow.

Anyway you posted twice in one week!! You deserve a sticker! (actually I have some scrapbooking stuff for you when you come over on Thrusday. Don't let me forget!

Teshua said...

One of these days we are going to come up there to visit(in the summer though)...Clays sister lives up there to... she lives in Soldotna.