So if you have read any of my previous posts you have seen the one about Ethan and the air plane..........well if you thought that was bad you haven't seen nothing yet. So on with my story, the other night I was cooking dinner, Braydon and Chrissy were watching TV and Ethan was annoying anybody in sight trying to get some attention ( as if he usually doesn't get enough already!) I had warned him and warned him to stop running up to someone and hitting....jumping on the couch and turning off the TV! However he didn't listen to me he went and got one of Braydon's stuffed animals, that has a whole in it, stuck his hand in it and started to pull out its stuffing. "that's it" I said "you are going to TIME OUT" I walked over took his hand and walked him to the designated spot of TIME OUT. "mom, I have to go potty" he whined in protest (mind You he has told me this many times when he is in this situation) I turned around and I SAID IT "Pee right there, I don't care" which I have told him many times before. I went back to my cooking and 3 minutes later I returned to release him from his punishment. "I need a towel Mommy"
"for what?" I replied his pants we obviously not wet at all
but as I did look closer at the wall and the air vent that is there..........he did it he had pulled his pants down and Peed on MY WALL!
"for what?" I replied his pants we obviously not wet at all
but as I did look closer at the wall and the air vent that is there..........he did it he had pulled his pants down and Peed on MY WALL!

2 comments:
LOL HAHAHA Well you told him to!! LOL
Now I see why you need a break from him!
I just hate it when it's my fault. Darn it. Did you make him clean it up?
Post a Comment