


He is finally 7 years old and saying that really makes me feel old. He had a great birthday he got all that he wanted (H
eeleys, a drum set, more
DS and
Wii games plus a load of cash he can not wait to spend). He also enjoyed his party that he had at the
Imaginarium. I was absolutely thrilled when he chose the Radical Reptile theme seeing as how I love snakes and all (
LOL). We were lucky because
Daylon hasn't left yet on his
TDY so at least he was there to supervise the snakes, bearded dragons and alligators. It was lots of fun anyway lots of his friends were there and of course the cake and ice cream too.
Since I am on the subject of Braydon anyway I will let you all know he is doing great he still loves schule (school) and speaks German pretty fluently he goes over 3 hours every day only speaking a foreign language and for a 1st grader I think that is pretty good. He is such a responsible kid and beyond his years in so many ways. We love him to death and he can't wait to be baptized next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment