backround

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

What do you say?

He drives me CRAZY!..................but you have to love him

We were on the plane back to anchorage when Ethan called me OUT. What you ask? Well I will let you know. As we were waiting to take off and the first hour in the air Ethan had ants in his pants. He wiggled, moaned whined, cried and told me he had to go potty when I had just taken him right before take-off. I had tried every diversion that I could think of; "look at the water outside" "lets sing a song" nothing worked but finally out of sheer frustration of him driving me absolutely crazy I finally said " if you don't knock it off right now I am going to tack you out of you seat pull your pants down and paddle your little rump!" ( I am good at idle threats I really never would have done it)
to which he replied "no I don't want you to I don't want everyone to see my rump."
"well" I said "then knock it off and just chill for a little bit"
Well about five minutes past while he kept himself entertained with one thing or another and then he did it he looked at me square in the face and plainly said.................."GO AHEAD DO IT AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS"

1 comment:

Kritta22 said...

LOL I love that little pill!