We spent the last week w/ our cousins in West Jorden, Utah. I love being in the Salt Lake Valley. We swam at the water parks, watched movies and enjoyed each other. Oh and one of the best things was I got to hang out w/ my sister Shay!! This also was the first year ever I have been in Utah for Pioneer Day and it was so awesome. First we went to the parade then to Gateway to run through the water, a BBQ and ending the day w/ Fireworks. Braydon and Ethan had a BLAST I have never seen two kids so exhausted. The only thing missing was Aric who is on his mission in Mexico. Anyway enjoy the pictures and PLEASE LEAVE coments.
12 years ago

3 comments:
How cool is that? That you got to hang out with Shay!! And Pioneer Days!! What a time!! Gotta love it.
Check this site out:
weareallenlisted.blogspot.com/
Kinda cool if we get some people on there.
Hey Taron its your cousin Teshua! Im so glad i found your blog and your myspace page. I wish i could have come up there and seen you while you were here! Its been too long! Things seem to be going really good for you guys! The boys are getting so big! Look foward to keeping in touch! :)
Post a Comment