The 4th of July, Americas Birthday, Independence Day...........well on this day Ethan decided to have his own Independence Day. Yeah, leave it to Ethan. We were at the Sullivan Arena Parking lot in the back of Daylon's truck. We Had popcorn, soda, candy and 2 sleeping bags, nothing too out of the ordinary in preparation to watch fireworks. Anyway Braydon decided he was cold (remember we do live in Alaska people, and it was midnight) so he got into one of the bags. We continued to watch the firework display when Daylon told me look at Ethan. So I did.........and there he was standing there in his Birthday suit, well he did still have his Thomas the Tank Engine underpants on but if we didn't look in about 2 more seconds he would have had those off too. "I cold I want to get into the sleeping bag too." but I replied "why on earth do you have your clothes off?" and he answered "because I sleep nakey like you." (which I can assure you I Do Not, I have no idea where he got that from) So he got into the sleeping bag and continued to watch the fireworks pretty much O'Natural. And I let him..........getting him dressed right before we left. Needless to say being Ethan's mom I have learned to choose my battles!
12 years ago

2 comments:
I just love that kid! He cracks me up!
I just love that kid! He cracks me up!
Post a Comment