backround

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Artic Thunder


The Air Show was today and very fun too. It did take 2 and a half hours to get there. The kids weren't really impressed though, I guess when you are an Air Force kid and see planes all of the time there just not that exciting. When the Thunderbirds were flying Ethan was out like a light and Braydon had much more fun studying the bugs on the ground than watching. Well, at least, Daylon and I enjoyed ourselves. This picture is of the Heritage Flight with one of the Air Force's first planes, a P-51, and one of the newest planes the F-22 Raptor.

2 comments:

Kritta22 said...

I loving your page already!! You go girl!
I saw them fly at my house...and I didn't have to wait 2.5 hours to get here! I'm glad you enjoyed it though. See ya tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

What a great Idea..so glad you did this, now I can keep in touch. I love it, and miss all of you. Kiss the boys tell them Aunt Debby say's "I love you".

Keep up the good work..